We have searched day and night and studied 55243 reviews online for bringing you the perfect item. Finally, we’ve handpicked only 10 of the best Thermometer For Weber Kettle for you. It is a tough job to shortlist only a handful of Thermometer For Weber Kettle from numerous competitors on the market. Nonetheless, we value our readers and only want them to get the best products.
Comparison Chart For The Best Thermometer For Weber Kettle
Here are our top findings for the best thermometer for weber kettle based on 55243 product reviews online. We hope you’ll find among these more than one that will cater to your specific needs.
|1||GASPRO 60540 Thermometer for Weber Spirit 200 & 300 Series||9.8||View On Amazon|
|2||Weber Grill Thermometer Replaces 7581||9.6||View On Amazon|
|3||PitmasterIQ IQ110 BBQ Temperature Regulator Kit W/Standard Pit Adapter For Weber Smokey Mountain||9.2||View On Amazon|
|4||Weber Original Kettle Premium Charcoal Grill||9.2||View On Amazon|
|5||Weber 60540 Charcoal, Spirit||9.2||View On Amazon|
|6||GGC Thermometer Replacement for Weber 60540 Spirit E/S210 E/S220 E/S230 Charcoal Q120 Q200 Q300 Series Grills||9||View On Amazon|
|7||Weber 63029 Temperature Gauge for 22.5" Smokey Mountain Cooker||8.8||View On Amazon|
|8||ThermoPro TP-16 Large LCD Digital Cooking Food Meat Smoker Oven Kitchen BBQ Grill Thermometer Clock Timer with Stainless Steel Probe||8.8||View On Amazon|
|9||Weber 63028 Temperature Gauge for some 18 and 14 Inch Smokey Mountain Cookers||8.4||View On Amazon|
|10||Weber iGrill Mini (7202)||8.4||View On Amazon|
1. GASPRO 60540 Thermometer for Weber Spirit 200 & 300 Series
- Exact replacement – Replacement for Weber OEM replacement part (Diameter: 1-13/16″ | Length of the probe is 1-1/2″).
- Perfect For MORE Weber Grill – Suitable for all weber grills, even those without a thermometer, you will just have to be able to drill a hole in the grill.
- Installed Quickly – No tools needed! Just unscrewed the wingnut, aligned the locating tab and used the included new wingnut to fasten in place.
- Control the temperature – Get it, You can control the grill temperature and save on my propane gas.
- Warm Tips – To confirm model fit, please scroll down to the description
2. Weber Grill Thermometer Replaces 7581
- Brand New – Unused Parts Genuine OEM Weber Product
- Includes One (1) Thermometer as pictured
- Probe measures: 1-1/2″ Thermometer Face Diameter: 1-3/4″ Accurately measures temperature inside barbecue grill.
- There is a threaded section on the back of the thermometer 1/2 inch long that takes a 5/16 inch wing nut (included), The sensing part of the thermometer extends 1 inch past the threaded section.
- Part Number: 60540 Replaces Part Numbers: 7581, 60392, 91384
3. PitmasterIQ IQ110 BBQ Temperature Regulator Kit W/Standard Pit Adapter For Weber Smokey Mountain
- Precise temperature control with a single setting
- Standard adapter fits cookers with a fire vent damper less than 5 inches in diameter
- Effortless setup requires no tools on most pits
- Temperatures between 150-400 degrees are easily maintained for long periods of time
- 5 CFM to 15 CFM Variable Speed Blower automatically adjusts air flow according to settings
4. Weber Original Kettle Premium Charcoal Grill
- Holds up to 13 burgers made with a Weber burger press; Built-in lid thermometer.
- One-Touch cleaning system with high-capacity ash catcher provides hassle-free ash cleanup
- Porcelain-enameled lid and bowl retain heat, and won’t rust or peel
- Use the lid hook to avoid placing the lid on the ground while grilling
- Cooking grate is hinged for easily adding charcoal while grilling
- 3D interactive assembly instructions for this product are available through the free BILT app.
5. Weber 60540 Charcoal
- Weber OEM replacement part (Diameter: 1-13/16″ | Length of the probe is 1-1/2″)
- Fits Weber Q 120, 220, 300, 320 Grills (2007 – 2013)
- Fits Weber Spirit 200 and 300 Gas Grills (2007 to present)
- Fits Weber Charcoal Grills
- To confirm model fit, please scroll down to description
6. GGC Thermometer Replacement for Weber 60540 Spirit E/S210 E/S220 E/S230 Charcoal Q120 Q200 Q300 Series Grills
- The face of thermometer measures 1-13/16” in Diameter，the probe measures 1-1/2” in Length.
- Fit for Weber Q120, Q220, Q300, Q320 Grills (2007 – 2013) that came with a thermometer, replacement for Weber model part numbers: 424001, 426001, 516501, 516801, 566001, 566002, 566801, 567798, 586002.
- Fit for Weber Spirit 200 300 series grills (2007- newer): Spirit E/S-210, 220, 310, 320, EP-210, EP-310, SP-310，replacement model part numbers: 3711001, 3720301, 3721001, 3730001, 3731001, 3811001, 3820301, 3821001, 3830001, 3831001, 4411001, 4411411, 4420201, 4420301, 4421001, 4421301, 4421411, 4430201, 4430301, 4430411, 4431001, 4431301, 4511001, 4521001, 4521301, 4530401, 4531001, 4531301, 46100001, 46110001, 46113101, 46310001, 46500401, 46510001, 46513101, 46700401, 46710001, 46800401, etc.
- Fit for Weber Charcoal Grills with model part numbers: 771001, 781001, 801001, 821001, 821020, 827996, 841001, 1351001, 1361001, 1401001, 1411001, 1421001, 1424001, 1427001, 1427995, 1428001, 1431001, 1481001, 15301001, 15401001, 15501001.
- Aftermarket replacement part for Weber 60540/60392/7581.
7. Weber 63029 Temperature Gauge for 22.5″ Smokey Mountain Cooker
- Weber 22″ Smokey Mountain Cooker temperature gauge / thermometer with mounting tab. Part #63029.
- Fits 731001 22-1/2″ Weber Smokey Mountain Cooker and Smoker.
- Features 1-7/8″ long temp probe and mounting wing nut, 2-3/8″ diameter dial face with temp range of 100-350 degrees F (also has a highlighted “Smoke” temp range of 200-275 degrees F).
- Genuine Weber Part.
8. ThermoPro TP-16 Large LCD Digital Cooking Food Meat Smoker Oven Kitchen BBQ Grill Thermometer Clock Timer with Stainless Steel Probe
- Cook mode with USDA preset temperature settings: ThermoPro cooking thermometer ideal for meat, oven, smoker or stove top; Programmable alert with preset temperatures for specific foods recommended by USDA; All of the preset temps can be reset to your desired tastes.
- Timer mode: Digital kitchen timer features countdown and countup ability, up to 99 hours, 59 minutes
- High accuracy and heat resistance: Meat probe and wire can withstand up to 716 degrees Fahrenheit, you can cook with wide temperature range from 32 to 572 degrees Fahrenheit (0 to 300 degrees Celsius) with high accuracy: 1 degree resolution, 1.
- Easy operation: Accurate grill meat thermometer with 6.
- Convenient storage: Digital food thermometer, features a magnetic back to allow you to easily attach to refrigerator or any metal surface; a hanging hole for your kitchen hooks or a lanyard；tabletop for any layout situation.
9. Weber 63028 Temperature Gauge for some 18 and 14 Inch Smokey Mountain Cookers
- Weber 14″ and 18″ Smokey Mountain Cooker temperature gauge / thermometer with mounting tab.
- Fits 721001 (2009) 18.5″ Smokey Mountain Cooker and 711001 (2014) 14” Smokey Mountain Cooker.
- Features 1-5/8″ long temp probe and mounting wing nut, 1-3/4″ diameter dial face with temp range of 100-350 degrees F (also has a highlighted “Smoke” temp range of 200-275 degrees F).
- Genuine Weber Part.
10. Weber iGrill Mini (7202)
- Single probe capacity (one meat probe included)
- Meat probes are heat resistant up to 716˚F
- Smart LED
- Bluetooth connectivity
- 150-hour battery life (battery included)
- Magnetic base
- Preset temperatures, temperature monitoring, and many other features offered in Weber iGrill app
- Weber iGrill app available on App Store and Google Play