We have searched day and night and studied 34806 reviews online for bringing you the perfect item. Finally, we’ve handpicked only 10 of the best Bluetooth Speaker For Living Room for you. It is a tough job to shortlist only a handful of Bluetooth Speaker For Living Room from numerous competitors on the market. Nonetheless, we value our readers and only want them to get the best products.
Comparison Chart For The Best Bluetooth Speaker For Living Room
Here are our top findings for the best bluetooth speaker for living room based on 34806 product reviews online. We hope you’ll find among these more than one that will cater to your specific needs.
|1||Bluetooth Speaker, DOSS SoundBox XL 32W Bluetooth Home Speakers||9.8||View On Amazon|
|2||Bose Home Speaker 500: Smart Bluetooth Speaker with Alexa Voice Control Built-in||9.8||View On Amazon|
|3||Edifier S360DB Bookshelf Speaker with Wireless Subwoofer||9.4||View On Amazon|
|4||Edifier S350DB Bookshelf Speaker and Subwoofer 2.1 Speaker System Bluetooth v4.1 aptX Wireless Sound for Computer Rooms||9.4||View On Amazon|
|5||Harman Kardon Onyx Studio 4 Wireless Bluetooth Speaker Black (New Model||9||View On Amazon|
|6||Rockville TM80B Black Home Theater System Tower Speakers 8" Sub/Bluetooth/USB||9||View On Amazon|
|7||Sonos Play:1 - Compact Wireless Smart Speaker - Black (Discontinued by manufacturer)||8.4||View On Amazon|
|8||Marshall Stanmore II Wireless Bluetooth Speaker||8.2||View On Amazon|
|9||Sonos Play: 5 - Ultimate Wireless Smart Speaker - Black||8.2||View On Amazon|
|10||100Watt 40 Inch Soundbar||8.2||View On Amazon|
1. Bluetooth Speaker, DOSS SoundBox XL 32W Bluetooth Home Speakers
- Stereo sound: Enhanced with a strong 20W driver and DSP technology, this Bluetooth speaker delivers Stereo sound with rich bass, tight mids and crystal clear highs.
- Booming bass: Powered by a 12W subwoofer and passive radiators, the strong bass booms with less distortion.
- Wireless Stereo Pairing: Get things booming with Party, pair two Soundbox XL speakers together for stereo mode for double the volume or immense stereo sound.
- Long playtime: The built-in li-ion 2200mAh rechargeable battery ensures up to 10 hours playtime at 50% volume.
- What you get: DOSS XL Bluetooth speaker, 3.
2. Bose Home Speaker 500: Smart Bluetooth Speaker with Alexa Voice Control Built-in
- Sound performance: Fill any room with impressive wall-to-wall stereo sound from a single speaker
- Built-in Alexa: Amazon Alexa and Google Assistant are built into this smart speaker for hands-free voice control.
- Connectivity: Pair your device to this home speaker to stream your favorite music and more via a Bluetooth connection, your home Wi-Fi network, Apple AirPlay 2, or Spotify Connect.
- Control: Easily control your home speaker with three different ways to manage what you hear: your voice, the Bose Music app, or 6 one-touch presets on top of the speaker.
- Make or take calls: With Alexa only, make or take calls from this smart speaker to Bose smart products, Amazon Echo products, and anyone in your contacts list.
- Bose Music app: Use the Bose Music app for simple setup with detailed prompts
- Compatible products: This home speaker is part of the Bose Smart Family and works with other Bose smart speakers and soundbars for a multi-room listening experience.
- Bose SimpleSync: Use Bose SimpleSync technology to pair a member of the Bose Smart Family with a Bose Bluetooth or SoundTouch speaker for synchronized music playback.
3. Edifier S360DB Bookshelf Speaker with Wireless Subwoofer
- PLANAR DIAPHRAGM TWEETERS – Get clear highs thanks to fully planar diaphragm tweeters.
- 8-INCH WIRELESS SUBWOOFER – Achieve rich, room-shaking bass sound with the 8-inch wireless subwoofer.
- BLUETOOTH V4.
- WIRELESS REMOTE – Get convenient access to volume and playback controls with the included wireless remote.
- REDUCED ACOUSTIC RESONANCE – A wooden MDF enclosure minimizes cabinet resonance and ensures that you get crystal clear audio.
4. Edifier S350DB Bookshelf Speaker and Subwoofer 2.1 Speaker System Bluetooth v4.1 aptX Wireless Sound for Computer Rooms
- TITANIUM DOME TWEETERS – Listen to clear highs with fully titanium dome tweeters
- 8-INCH SUBWOOFER – Achieve massive booming sound with the 8-inch subwoofer
- BLUETOOTH V4.1 APTX WIRELESS SOUND – Other available inputs are AUX, RCA, optical, and coaxial
- WIRELESS REMOTE CONTROL – Control your sound remotely with the included wireless remote
- 2-YEAR WARRANTY – Supported by our 2-year warranty guarantee within US and Canada
5. Harman Kardon Onyx Studio 4 Wireless Bluetooth Speaker Black (New Model
- Amplify your listening experience by wirelessly connecting more than 100 HK connect+ enabled speakers.
- The rechargeable battery supports up to 8 hours of playtime
- Stream music wirelessly via Bluetooth to enjoy room-filling sound.
- Access Siri or Google now from the speaker with a simple button press.
- The superior fabric and finishing combines with iconic design to compliment any style.
- Signal to noise ratio: 80dB A-weighted
6. Rockville TM80B Black Home Theater System Tower Speakers 8″ Sub/Bluetooth/USB
- Rockville TM80B Complete Powered Home Theater Tower Speaker System With Dual 8″ Subs.
- 2)8″ subwoofers with incredibly loud and deep bass response.
- Peak Power: 800 Watts.
- Built in FM radio with crystal clear reception.
- 2) RCA outputs make the system expandable.
- Built in class A/B amplifier with audiophile grade sound quality.
- We use a “6Sigma” style Quality Assurance of Each Product.
- The cable locks in secure and tight and has a screw in ring tightening mechanism known as an aerial socket.
- Available in black, white and cherry wood finishes.
- Dimensions of each speaker (inches): 6.
7. Sonos Play:1 – Compact Wireless Smart Speaker – Black (Discontinued by manufacturer)
- Small yet powerful speaker for streaming music and more.
- The compact design fits just about any space.
- Go from unboxing to listening in minutes with just 1 cord and step-by-step guidance in the Sonos app.
- Pair 2 Play: 1’s in the same room for stereo separation and more detailed sound.
- Easily connect Sonos speakers in different rooms over Wi-Fi to create a home sound system that brings every room and everyone together.
8. Marshall Stanmore II Wireless Bluetooth Speaker
- Larger than life sound it’s perfect for any room big or small Built with advanced components It produces clean and precise Audio even at the highest levels.
- Wirelessly connect with Bluetooth 5 0 Bluetooth 5 0 aptX technology provides lossless wireless sound at a range of up to 30 feet while maintaining connectivity.
- Customize your sound Use the Marshall Bluetooth app or the analogue controls on your speaker’s top panel to perfect your sound according to the room you’re in.
- Wired connectivity there are more ways to connect than just Bluetooth 5 0 Plug into the RCA or 3 5mm input for an analogue listening experience.
- Multi-host functionality This speaker features multi-host functionality so you can easily connect and switch between two Bluetooth devices.
- Iconic design Frequency Range 50–20 000 Hz
- included_components Stanmore II Bluetooth Speaker User Manual 80 0 output_wattage
9. Sonos Play: 5 – Ultimate Wireless Smart Speaker – Black
- Our biggest and best-sounding speaker featuring six amplifiers with six dedicated speaker drivers.
- Play different songs in different rooms at the same time.
10. 100Watt 40 Inch Soundbar
- Beef Up Version: Noise-free Sound,Boosted Bass, Bigger Power (Max up to 100Watt).
- Rock-Solid Sound: Quad built-in 3-Inch imported and advanced full-range drivers; dual high-sensitivity spherical silk film tweeter drivers, twin craftsman-processed bass reflex tubes.
- Button and Remote Control : Use BYL’s remote control to switch between dialogue, movie, and music modes to tailor the sound output to your entertainment.
- DSP Technology: Thanks for the Digital Signal Processing, there are three different modes (Movie, Music, Dialog) for your option.